Saturday, August 06, 2005

.... and your point is?

I've been spellchecking my tags all day. Haven't even checked my friends page... eep!

This has got to be classic Chris, though... he suddenly pops up on my screen with "I'm off to take the dog, but I'll be back."

Uh... was I even TALKING to him (or did I want to?) at that point? No! hahaha...

Makes me think of that icon Charlotte made once... and now I understand why Richard says you just have to laugh at him sometimes instead of being annoyed! Hahahaha! :D


Jon's just popped up on my screen to tell me to get off the Internet and get ready at 6:10 - haha, I told Dawn half an hour ago that I'd be there at the church grad banquet tonight for my sister! So see you all later, I guess.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home