Sunday, August 07, 2005

Church Grad Banquet 2005 / Miscellaneous Photos / Outrageous Names / Sudoku Java Game

Paint By Numbers is a cool Java game someone discovered a few days ago. If you like number games such as Sudoku, you'll probably enjoy this. (my parents are Sudoku addicts, according to my sister...)


Much fun was had at the grad banquet, which was held outside because some other group had taken over the basement. Our whole table moved from where we were before since we didn't want to smell the garbage from one of the Vietnamese restaurants... but then our new spot (while shadier) was also near a Pho place's garbage. (Jon says the owner of that place [the one we usually go to] poked his head through the fence and said hi during Erin's roast of my sister, since he wondered what was going on!)

Nathan's going to Mexico for ten days at the end of this month, Dawn's going to Beijing to study at a Chinese university, Sean's going to New York very soon, Vivian's going to France soon... man, everyone's going everywhere! Daniel thought that I didn't know about Sean's farewell since I didn't get Danielle's email about it, but I do thanks to Eric Ho! I know Jon's going, so we'll figure out things for that later. Erin's roast of Steph was pretty funny, since it involved Tina Turner and being over the top! (she thought it wasn't sentimental enough, but my sister loved it the way it was!) Phil got asked just before dinner to roast Jen: he couldn't do anything about smoking or drinking, and (as mentioned later) we had trouble with Vania mentioning how people thought she and her cousin Christine were lesbians since they slept in the same bed. But it all went well for Phil: he just mentioned how Jen always wanted to have lunch with him and his two friends, haha. I also caught up with Vernon and Sarah: good times!

Later on, a few of us went to the Frog and Firkin pub. Jen mentioned that her future hubby had better not religiously be into sports, so that set off a rousing discussion. Jon said that he hadn't had any Pho for 5.5 weeks: he should have been with us on Sunday! (and since Nathan's finished school, we can have a siu long bao hangout anytime: I can think of one person who HAS to make it there, haha!) Danielle wondered what I'd done after lunch on Sunday: not much, since I like being SPONTANEOUS when I hang out! ;)

Good times and memories, to be sure! I just gave my brother a pile of birthday cards to sign, since he'll be grumpy if I try to make him do that tomorrow in a rush. My sister can do those in the car, haha.


Here are some random photos for your enjoyment: Ten steamers of siu long bao, worshipping the coffee pot, drinking Coke in a Pepsi truck, Splash by Rackat, and YOU ARE SO OFF MY BUDDY LIST!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Your Outrageous Name Is
Lucy Bowels

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home