Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Chewy cookies, general food cravings, alcoholic drinks, Henrik, and farewell pics

I want chewy cookies. Darren suggested getting some Chewy Chips Ahoy in a red bag, so I'll hopefully remember to look for it next time I'm at the store.

Then again, I also want pasta / sushi / soup... it never ends! But right now, I'm happy with my Chunky Monkey Ben and Jerry's ice cream. :D

Darren also mentioned finishing off some premium vodka: that just reminds me, I have some Captain Morgan's spiced rum which I haven't tried yet. (I'm afraid I'd need a corkscrew to open it if there's a cork, although I hear you can push the cork down with a pen. Never mind that... all I needed to do was open the lid, phew!) I also have some Kahlua, which I have tried. He likes Polish vodka: Belvedere or Chopin.


My Swedish friend Henrik emailed me a couple days ago to check if I was still alive. Definitely! He also mentioned that he'd be visiting relatives here and in Vernon, but that's not till October. (that would be literally cool, weather-wise *winks and laughs* ) I suggested half-jokingly that we should meet since I live here and he's so far away normally! We'll see how that goes, haha.


Vanessa sent us three pictures from last night:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Left to right: Brian M., Justin, Jon, Nathan, Eric H., Eric M., Eddie, Brian Y., Jonathan, Sean, and Daniel.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Front row, left to right: Adela, Eunice, Danielle, Denise.
Middle row, left to right: me, Katie, Vanessa, Michelle, Jackie, Erin.
Sean's at the back, all by himself.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Front row: Daniel, Michelle, Adela, Eunice, Danielle, Erin, Denise.
Back row: Jonathan, me, Justin, Jon, Eddie, Eric H., Eric M., Nathan, Brian M., Sean, Brian Y., Katie, Vanessa, Jackie.


There! Now you can kinda put faces to the names of all these church people I constantly talk about. ;)

I'd say that I can't believe Sean's email address (chiulove?!), but actually I very much CAN... if you knew Sean, you'd say the same thing! o_O

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home