Saturday, August 06, 2005

I'd wash my towel over my bedsheets!

From Mandy, via Myspace bulletin:

Strange Questions... Be ready to laugh - this may just be the most random survey you've ever taken!!!

1. What is your best friend's Dad's name? Simon.

2. What body part do you hate? I'm going to have to go with feet, as well.

3. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had? I really don't know.

4. Have you ever made out in a basement? No.

5. What body part do you wash first in the shower? My stomach area.

6. Do you have any piercings? No.

7. Do you have any tattoos? No.

9. What's your favorite flavor of Pringles? Pizza.

10. Have you ever been tied up? No.

11. What was the worst thing you ever got grounded for? Doing badly at school, specifically math.

12. Have you ever had two dates in one night? No... I don't know how people would do that!

13. How many times have you been cursed at? At least a few times!

14. Which shoe do you put on first? The right one.

15. How old are you? 28.

16. Have you ever been to a gay bar? No, but it could be interesting to go once to see what it was like.

17. Have you ever had any friends with benefits? Nah. ;)

18. Is there one thing that all of the times you have been in love have had in common? Hmm... the disappointing finish! :P

19. Did you French kiss before you were 16? Maybe... actually, no.

20. Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting? Nope... that's stupid!

21. Who is the last person you usually think about before you fall asleep? Corey.

22. Have you ever had a song written about you? Nope.

23. If you had to choose to not ever wash your bedsheets or your towel ever again, which would you choose? Ew... bedsheets, I guess.

24. Have you ever found anything in your parents' bedroom that was questionable? I don't believe I have.

25. What was your childhood nickname? I didn't really have one.

26. When is the last time you played the air guitar? Last week.

27. Have you ever peeked in the opposite sex's locker room? Not really.

28. What's the weirdest thing you have done while driving? I don't drive.

29. Have you ever bitten your toenails? EWWWW, NO!

30. How do you normally eat your Oreo cookies? Pop it into my mouth... although sometimes I like eating them piece by piece. Go figure - I need variety!

31. Name something you do when your same-sex friends aren't around? Like I'm going to say that on here.

32. How many drinks does it take before you get drunk? Probably more than what I've been drinking to get buzzed...

33. Why are you doing this survey? I'm bored.

34. What was the best year of your life? I don't know... maybe 2001.

35. Any strange phobias? Not really... although I'm sure escalators could count!

36. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? Maybe when I was a kid, like everyone else has.

37. Whens the last time you threw up? It's been a really long time.

38. Have you ever called your love interest by another girl's / guy's name? No.

39. Have you ever gotten caught sleeping while on a date? No, although there have been times when I've been pretty tired.

40. Have you ever played naked Twister? No.

41. Have you ever been drunk at work / school? No... that's stupid.

42. How many Ellies do you know? None.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home