Friday, July 22, 2005

Rips in pants... oh, the humanity!

Pants ripping in the back when you're sitting down (as happened to Nathan last Good Friday): not good, but at least you can wrap your jacket around it when you're talking and eating at Red Robin's afterwards with old friends and new! (me, Eric M., and Jason Kay)

Pants ripping somewhere as you're about to lead worship service (as also happened to Nathan once): not quite as good, since you'd have to make sure your rip doesn't show to the congregation from any angle.

Pants ripping in THE CROTCH AREA when you're trying to make a good impression on your first day at work, and getting a complaint about it (as happened to Palmer today)... oh, did I mention this was your ONLY pair of pants?: DANGER ZONE! (especially if you take PICTURES of said "wardrobe malfunction" and post them up on the Net later for all to see :P)


Good times with Nathan, all right... at least he has a sense of humor about these things, and understood why we were concerned even as we couldn't stop laughing! :D

As for Palmer, I expect that he'll want to kill me for posting about this. I'm not laughing AT him... I'm laughing WITH him! I wish him good luck pants-shopping! (and I hope he doesn't make me break out my imaginary dialogue if he shops without any shorts on... or even a skirt / dress on! o_O )

This was too funny not to post! ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home