Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Helen, Winnie, Natalie, and Lily sent me an Evite to Sophia and John's baby shower!

From: Helen, Winnie, Natalie, and Lily
Location: Helen and Joe's Place
When: Saturday, August 13, 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM


John changing diapers?? Soon that thought will become a reality! In the meantime, come out and celebrate the coming arrival of Baby Lam!

Please RSVP by July 31st!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!

(Message from Baby Lam:
"Goo-goo, gaa-gaa, wee-wee, waa-waa."
Interpretation:
"I welcome gift certificates from TJ's or Babies R'Us for all my pee-pee, poo-poo, wee-wee, woo-woo needs!")


Hahaha! We know the baby's a girl, and it'll probably be named Olivia. At least I should be able to make this one, as I wasn't able to make Anita's bridal shower because of the Alaska cruise. Fingers crossed, of course. :D

Maybe I can ask Andrea for a ride, if she's going....

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home