Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Cleaning out the buddy list, and nicknames

Ah, my buddy list no longer looks so cluttered with a squillion people I've not talked to in months or years. (or people who I don't think I'll talk to in that length of time... like Stephen, haha :P) Of course, should they ever talk to me, I'll be game for it. The list just looks a lot tidier. :D

Just because I cleaned out my list, doesn't mean I don't appreciate the good talks we had. But that's in the past now... and I might as well clean out ICQ because my friends rarely use it anymore.

Too bad Bryan King, Matt Bouman, Josh Adams, Nathan Bayliss, Kane Brown, Andrew Brownlee, Josh Gaines, and others are never on anymore... those were good times! :D

Examples of nicknames they and others have given me: Flammie the Dragon, Dragon Queen, Flammington, Flamsborough, Bubbles, Doublepost Nazi, Ms. Robotica Flamsterina, Hamsterette, Resident PC A.I. Subroutine Alien. All good ones, haha! :D


(Erin's been reading this site, and thinks I remember everything.. not really, but why not? :P)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home