Thursday, July 21, 2005

Dreams about Corey and laundry / Many quizzes

I had a dream the other night that I was hanging out with my friends in a place with lots of buses and trains. While eating a lot of food (cakes, chocolate, noodles, etc.), I was also keeping in touch with Corey via cell phone. For some reason, we could do interactive memes from Memegen... we had a lot of fun with that. We were also talking about the Dresden Dolls, which topic we've only covered once in IM conversation because he went to a Nine Inch Nails concert where they were the opening act. Then he had to go because his ex Deborah wanted to come over for some kissing. (this would not happen in real life, where he wouldn't want to get back together with Rachael partly because of her weird ideas :P) After that, my friends and I just ate a lot of desserts while playing weird games.

Then I had another dream the next night, where I was helping my parents with laundry. My mom had a LOT of brightly-colored pajamas and lingerie items: the sheer number of them kept increasing for some reason, and got mixed up / tangled with my own laundry in the washing machine! Honestly, who needs so much lime green / bright yellow / bright green / light blue / bright orange intimate apparel?!


Note: How good am I in LJ bed / LJ anime fiasco / LJ kinkiness / LJ friends' sexual thoughts / LJ solar system / LJ Monty Python blogquizzes. (by Molly, Sonya, and Berber)

Your Hidden Talent
You are a great communicator. You have a real way with words.
You're never at a loss to explain what you mean or how you feel.
People find it easy to empathize with you, no matter what your situation.
When you're up, you make everyone happy. But when you're down, everyone suffers.




What's Your Embarrassing Pet Name
by floratia
Username
In a Relationship
NameHuggy Bear
Quiz created with MemeGen!


Ah, that reminds me of "smoopy poopy" and that conversation with Spoz about Valentine's Day. :D


What's my 50's name?
by ashleylikewhoa77
Full name
Age
Birthday
Sex
My Male name isDwayne
My Female name isJanice
Quiz created with MemeGen!



What's your emotion? by misssmanson
name
colour
happiness: 46%
sadness: 61%
hate: 85%
love: 8%
crazy: 79%
fun: 100%
fear: 53%
lust: 95%
Quiz created with MemeGen!



WHAT'S YOUR RELIGION ARE YOU by kko_
what's your random number8.30694739081995e+42
are you okay with this
this dude really wants your balls
this is how much money$104
this is you lol
your last wordsouchies! my balls!
how many times did you pee today
MO' MONEY MO' MONEY MO' MONEY$1
8======D~~ ~~~ ?
Would you make love to me if you were drunk?
this is today's date,.June 20, 2006
likelihood :%----_-=: 59%
Quiz created with MemeGen!



Quiz Result Provided By: theOtaku.com.



What is Your Outlaw Star Personality Disorder?


Hosted by theOtaku.com: Anime. Done right.








Find your Role-Playing
Stereotype
at mutedfaith.com.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home