Monday, July 18, 2005

Seeing Wilson again, and hanging out at Nathan's

It was cool seeing my second cousin again... as he mentioned to us when we dropped him off later, we don't see each other often enough. We talked a bunch about Brigitte / Ethan / Toronto, and took pictures. We got some gas while Jon bugged various people on the phone, including Jeremy and Alan. I might take this Friday as a free night, but I'll certainly remember the church grad banquet on July 30. (next Saturday) Now my siblings and I are hanging out at Nathan's, where he and Eric are playing some video games. Nathan got so much stuff over the past two weeks... lots of bags in this basement room!

Now we're reminiscing about the time Denise shot Brian in the head on Dennis' recommendation ("Hey, shoot that guy!") at Vernon's... Brian came up from the basement and said: "You idiot! Why did you shoot me?!" Hahaha, good times! :D

My brother just made a Neil Young reference: Cortez the Killer, indeed. :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home