Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Funny song title, being a spelling / grammar Nazi, cleaning out friends / buddy lists, Doerksen tune

For some reason, this song title really made me laugh earlier today: F***ing Your Ghost In Chains Of Ice, by Leviathan. I'm not sure if it's the mental image or what... I couldn't stop laughing for five minutes! Heh.

Someone in RQ hates my correcting their grammar and spelling, and they made two separate posts indirectly about it. Hey, I'm going to do it more often if you complain about it. I'm just a cruel grammar / spelling Nazi like that. ;)

Thinking of doing a major buddy list cleanup soon. If I don't feel a connection with you, you're gone. This is one of those things I've contemplated doing for some time, but never actually gotten around to. Maybe now is the time to do it.

Speaking of songs, I've always liked Come, Now Is The Time To Worship by Brian Doerksen. :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home