Friday, July 22, 2005

Rooster's Quarters, bank transactions, and Fellowship musings

Went to Rooster's Quarters for lunch to celebrate my dad's birthday. Poutine, chicken, ribs, and a hilarious #2 suggestion from my sister which I'll shelve for the time being.... it was good stuff. :D

After getting some stuff done at the bank, I no longer have to pay service charges for my chequing account transactions. (that stuff can really add up!) I didn't even know it was still a children's account from long ago... thumbs up to the teller for letting me know!

Now, I'll stay home tonight since their Fellowship is a barbecue at Alan's / talking about missions trips. Sure, I could bus it out there or go with them... but I like being a hermit sometimes. :P Besides, I know that nobody will really notice if I'm there at my group or not. It's a follow-up to last week's program, which I wasn't there for anyhow. Time to do some work / catch up on my friends page, since I replied to Dominic already! (and talk to people if they're willing, haha)

The church grad banquet's apparently been moved to August 6... at least it doesn't clash with the baby shower. Otherwise, I'd be in for a busy day.... shower, and then banquet. Oh well, it's not like I haven't done stuff like that before! ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home