Friday, July 29, 2005

Good times in Coquitlam.. whee!

Good times with Billie... her mom offered to let me stay the night at 10 yesterday. At first, I was Chinese about it and asked whether she was sure.. y'know, since I do come from the INTERNET. ;) But she definitely seemed sure about it, so I did the polite thing and thanked her since I was indeed very grateful for what I did not plan. (man, that ride home would have been very ma-fan!)

I introduced her to the Crimson Room, the Viridian Room, the Rejected movie, the Mysteries of Time and Space, 99 Rooms, Bookworm, to the Chapters Dump poop chat, and to this picture that my Swedish friend Henrik sent me once. She introduced me to some Ebaumsworld.com animated stuff, excerpts from a new story she's working on, and to Forward Garden. We also talked about our weird friends... good times, indeed. :D

Dunno what I'll do later... possibly I'll go straight to church or wherever from here since I'm already out. But then I should let the Richmond Crew know... I'll do that eventually, haha.


Note: Colorful LJ Dragons blogquiz, by Shannon.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home