Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Candy soup

Corey wants me to make candy soup so I can be clever and polite when I go to Billie's tomorrow for dinner. I'll probably bring something over to be nice, but I don't think his new invention is going to be it. Sure, I'll be going to the store tomorrow... but not to buy jelly beans, candy corn, gumdrops, and Coke (as the broth) for that! (cooked or not!) Billie can correct me if I'm wrong, but I highly doubt her family will be impressed by that. 'Twas an amusing suggestion, though! :D

(and all I wanted to know was what Persian people generally DON'T eat, since his friend Matt is Persian...)


Reminds me of the time that a whole bunch of us were invited over to Stella's sister Elenor's house for Stella's birthday party a few years ago. My brother decided he didn't like salad dressing, so he used Coke instead. Mmm, salad swimming in Coke as a weird food combination... o_O

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home