Thursday, July 28, 2005

Trying to figure out how to get where I'm going...

Right now, I'm currently trying to figure out how to get to Billie's in Coquitlam later. I've got both Billie and Palmer on the case... too bad Citrus isn't online, heh. The confusing Translink site hates my computer, Billie's never been on it before, and Palmer denied the existence of a pre-existing bus route.

Wait... he just directed me to a Mapquest link. Reminds me of when my sister and I were trying to figure out how to get to Frances and Mel's wedding in June 2003. I still had my old 486 then, and it took FOREVER to wait for the computer to load. We had to wait even longer since we accidentally input the wrong data, heh.

By the time we figure this out, I'll have to go! Aiya....

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home