Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Singapore, people, and watermelon

I wished yesterday that I had watermelon. Today, my mom bought some from Safeway after I took the parents out to lunch. (that should stop their complaining that I never do anything for them, at least for a while :P) So now I'm at my brother's and about to have some! :D

During lunch, my sister mentioned that her friends Jemima and Terrence both want her to come to Singapore and visit them while they're working. Terrence is at some boonie camp, and Jemima just moved there by herself not too long ago to work somewhere. Uh, the flight's so expensive! (I hear Terrence may be coming at Christmas... it'll be good times with him and Melissa, who wants to come here for the World Junior Hockey Championships tournament around the same time!) At least Chrystal's back for a few days from Korea: spending three days in transit both ways just to come here since she has a week or so off work. She must be homesick! I hear she, Emily, Mike, Fidela, Melia, Cindy, Phil, and Steph have a dinner tomorrow. (hey, Fidela's back from Argentina!) Should be good times. :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home