Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Five Lifetime Goals / Durian Palace / Family Pictures / How I Live My Life

Name 5 things you would like to do in your lifetime.

1. Go to Europe / Asia / Australia.
2. Find a new best friend who won't end it over silly trivialities.
3. Read more classic books.
4. Find someone who will love me the way I am, and treat me the way I deserve.
5. Go to more concerts / expose myself to more new music.


The Durian Palace: perfect for Jon and Jeremy... poetry, quotes, botany, stories, recipes, usage, and more! Of course I emailed the link to my brother, telling him to forward it to his Asiaphile friend "Durian Dude" if they haven't seen it already!

My second cousin Wilson (no blood relation!) just invited me to view an Imagestation album. Cute pictures of Ethan, Brigitte, and everyone else! (Ethan and Brigitte are my nephew and niece twice removed, according to my sister's family tree research)


Ethan hamming it up in the laundry room:




Brigitte's haircut:




Brigitte with Tigger and Winnie the Pooh:




Brigitte and Ethan playing games at Woodie Woodchucks:




Brigitte and Ethan outside Woodie Woodchucks:




Ethan playing around with chopsticks:




Family picture at restaurant... Mike, Ethan, Wilson, Wilson's mom, Brigitte, Anna, and Anna and Wilson's brother:

(no, we don't know the brother's English name!)




How You Live Your Life

You tend to deprive yourself of things you crave, for your own good.

You say whatever is on your mind. Other people's reactions don't faze you.

You prefer a variety of friends, and tend to change friends quickly.

You tend to always dream of things within reach - and you usually get them.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home