Friday, May 13, 2005

Musings, Zen Garden, Glass-Lopatka Case, Purity Test, Tell Me About Yourself

I am a little sad / upset, but it's for the best. MSN is a great invention for telling Eric certain things, hehehe. I can't sleep, which is probably due to lots of thinking over the situation. Nothing to do but move on and be friends, which is probably the best outcome, and one we both want.

I need a little zen garden with magical singing mushrooms, music and birds in the air, and a waterfall where I can push someone's head under. No, I'm not thinking of the person you think I might be. :P

Although that reminds me: I said I was going to tell Palmer about the Sharon Glass / Robert Lopatka case on Tuesday night. (we were discussing weird BDSM people :P) As things turned out, I didn't. Here's the story now. If you want more info (hopefully without all the question marks replacing characters on the keyboard :P), just Google "glass lopatka." No, I am not a freak. I found this one a while ago as I was looking some stuff up on the Sheila Bellush murder and quadruplets. (combining two of my interests: multiple births and true crime!) :P


Boredom / lack of sleep makes you do strange things:

* FINALLY add your cousin Wilson to your MSN list (with an email written just beforehand, so he doesn't wonder who the crazy stalker chick is!)
* add the teens Stanley and Michael to said list (no emails)
* take the tests below, one at someone's suggestion of last week


Now I should REALLY try for some sleep, or else! ;)


Your Ultimate Purity Test 2.0 Score Is...
Your Score:Average For All UsersAverage For All
( total)
Dating53.85%32.43%Flirts mildly, then runs away
Self-Lovin'81.82%59.88%Never taken out of the packaging
Shamelessness95.16%77.56%Has yet to see self in mirror
Sex Drive92.86%75.16%Monks are envious
Straightness55.56%37.13%Done the nasty, but not creatively
Dominant98.33%86.28%Afraid to cross at "Don't Walk" signs
Fucking Sick98.98%89.51%Refreshingly normal
Gayness100%77.69%Repressed, are we?
Submissive100%86.64%Submits to no one... almost
Total Score89.35%73.13%
Take The Ultimate Purity Test 2.0
and see how you match up!


(By The Ferrett)


I can't find the results from the last time I took this test, but my friend's prediction was right: I did drop a few solid percentage points! Whether that's a good thing or not is left as an exercise to the reader! o_O


TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Leslie Ng.
Birthday:September 17, 1976.
Birthplace:Vancouver.
Current Location:Richmond.
Eye Color:Brown.
Hair Color:Dark brown, but it looks black.
Height:4 feet, 11 inches.
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right.
Your Heritage:Chinese... CHINA POWER!
The Shoes You Wore Today:Brooks sneakers.
Your Weakness:Food, cute accents, long hair...
Your Fears:Escalators, being rejected, insects...
Your Perfect Pizza:Mushrooms, jalapenos, cheese, olives, pepperoni, chicken...
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Being more understanding towards people...
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:"Hahaha, all right then! :P"
Thoughts First Waking Up:"What time is it?"
Your Best Physical Feature:Don't know if I have one, but probably my eyes. (we all know my hair isn't it! :P)
Your Bedtime:2-3 AM, except for Saturdays... then, it's more like 1-2 AM!
Your Most Missed Memory:Those times with Nick and Paul in school... hilarious!
Pepsi or Coke:Coke.
McDonalds or Burger King:Burger King.
Single or Group Dates:Group.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Nestea.
Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolate.
Cappuccino or Coffee:Coffee.
Do you Smoke:No.
Do you Swear:I try not to, but...
Do you Sing:Yes.
Do you Shower Daily:Most of the time.
Have you Been in Love:Yes... or I thought so, anyhow.
Do you want to go to College:I tried it, and it didn't work.
Do you want to get Married:I guess....
Do you believe in yourself:Most of the time?
Do you get Motion Sickness:Nope.
Do you think you are Attractive:Sort of, but people keep saying I am... maybe there's something to it?
Are you a Health Freak:No.
Do you get along with your Parents:Sometimes.
Do you like Thunderstorms:Only if I'm inside, and not out in it!
Do you play an Instrument:No, but I used to play the piano and the clarinet.
In the past month, have you Drank Alcohol:Yes, I had to get rid of the vodka before Aunt Janis came over.
In the past month, have you Smoked:No, that's nasty!
In the past month, have you been on Drugs:No... and I don't count aspirin!
In the past month, have you gone on a Date:I guess you could call it that....
In the past month, have you gone to a Mall:Yes.
In the past month, have you eaten a box of Oreos:No.
In the past month, have you eaten Sushi:Yes.
In the past month, have you been on Stage:No.
In the past month, have you been Dumped:.... After a fashion....
In the past month, have you gone Skinny Dipping:No.
In the past month, have you Stolen Anything:No.
Ever been Drunk:No.
Ever been called a Tease:No.
Ever been Beaten up:No.
Ever Shoplifted:Yes.
How do you want to Die:I'd like to die while surrounded by family, biting into a nice piece of steak and suddenly just croak.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:I still haven't figured that one out yet!
What country would you most like to Visit:France / Ireland / Australia / Scotland... I can't decide!
In a Boy / Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Doesn't matter.
Favourite Hair Color:Doesn't matter.
Short or Long Hair:Medium.
Height:Taller than I am, but not TOO insanely tall.
Weight:As long as you're not anorexic / bulimic / a HUGE TUB OF LARD, then it's all good.
Best Clothing Style:Casual.
Number of Drugs I have taken:This makes sense under the "In A Boy / Girl" heading?! No drugs.
Number of CDs I own:Let's see what my database says... 123.
Number of Piercings:None.
Number of Tattoos:None.
Number of things in my Past I Regret:A few.

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home