Monday, May 09, 2005

New baby, possible dinner, quizzes

Kenny and Winnie have a new baby girl: Megan Hannah, born May 5. Yay!

Today's agenda: Possibly dinner with parents, then stay overnight because my mother doesn't trust me to get up early tomorrow to go to the passport office. UGH! I will get up early! I think it's more like she doesn't want to drive to my place early in the morning because it's "too far" for her. Maybe if it were motivated by the cost of gas these days... aiya!











Your Political Profile



Overall: 35% Conservative, 65% Liberal

Social Issues: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

Personal Responsibility: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal

Fiscal Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal

Ethics: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal

Defense and Crime: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal






I am the number
2
I am friendly

_

what number are you?

this quiz by orsa




Which Rocky Horror Picture Show character are you?

Columbia

A Groupie

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home