Friday, February 11, 2005

Good deals, Eric, Joe Wu's origami, V-Day suicide pact, Music Nerd Test, This is Yesterday, quizzes

I just got back from buying a whole bunch of things at Shoppers Drug Mart. I'll never complain about how expensive those items are again, at least not after I saw the prices at the pharmacy for something similar! The cost for four packs of 32 at Shoppers Drug Mart still was $1.89 cheaper than for ONE pack of 24 at the pharmacy next to my apartment complex!

Tonight will mark my fifth consecutive Friday night at home.. oh well. Not much I can do about things, and I don't feel like going out anyhow! Maybe I'll be back with Eric next week... I need to ask him for a ride home from church next Sunday, too. Maybe later on.

My friend Joe Wu's origami page... haven't seen him in ages, sadly.

Valentine's Day suicide pact.

On The Music Nerd Test, I scored 49.27536% - Super Music Nerd!

Actually, This Is Yesterday is pretty cool... bookmark it. It has music stuff, journal icons, concert stories, lists of music-related stuff, quizzes, links to other fun websites, a message board, a drawing board (which kills my computer.. and I thought I had left that set of problems behind with my ancient temperamental 486!), this person's poetry / writing, etc. :)






Virgo Chocolate Horoscope


Virgo cuts their chocolates up into small, manageable bites with a knife and fork.




A passionate lover? The perfect mixture of both? See how you rank in love with a sample of your free Love Meter.




Mmm, chocolate.... *licks lips*






Best Line to Pick Up a Virgo With


Baby, you must be a broom, 'cause you just swept me off my feet.




Discover your ideal love with a sample Intimacy Essentials Reading -- free!








Your Passion is Pink







Innocent and naive, you approach sex with a virginal mindset.
You tend to enjoy teasing and flaunting much more than actual sex.
You're a notorious flirt, and you can pick up anyone you desire.
As a result, your reputation is a lot steamier than your real sex life.




Not sure that's true. I might flirt, but that's it!



Your Candy Heart Is "MISS YOU"


Did you break up with your ex recently?

Or have you been thinking about an old love?

Either way, you're missing someone pretty badly this V-Day,





What Candy Conversation Heart Are You? Take This Quiz :-)




Find the Love of Your Life
(and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.


Hmm. Perhaps I do... I'm not saying. ;)



Your Heart is Red.


What Color is Your Heart?
brought to you by Quizilla



Which Saved By The Bell Character Are You?


I *loved* this show (and the college version).. even had a dream about Screech (Dustin Diamond) in a version of my junior high school. :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home