Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Flying Wedge Pizza, Dave and blog, various quizzes

Went for some Flying Wedge Pizza today with my parents... good stuff!

Dave read my blog, and wondered which Dave would be getting the Onion book... of course it would be him! (I think he's under the mistaken impression that I know a bunch of people named Dave) The only other Dave I can see myself writing about is Dave Chin, and I don't know his address! Besides, he's ALL the way over in Darwin! (Australia) Luckily for me, Dave loves the Onion, and doesn't have any of the books... phew!

Why does Firefox not block pop-under ads?! Gah!


Note: LJ RPG Memegen by KitKat_Nap.


The Hipster Intellecticus: call himself what he will (beatnik, philosophy major, liberal arts student), he's still hip and he still digs on Kerouac.
You're the Hipster Intellecticus. Call yourself
what you will (beatnik, philosophy major,
liberal arts student), you're still hip and you
still dig Kerouac.


What Kind of Hipster Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


You scored as Sailor Moon. You are Sailor Moon. You are clumsy and cowardly at times, but extremely loyal to your friends. You like pink, crying, being nosy, and dreaming of being a bride.

Sailor Moon

67%

Sailor Pluto

67%

Sailor Jupiter

58%

Sailor Neptune

58%

Sailor Mercury

58%

Sailor Saturn

42%

Sailor Uranus.

42%

Sailor Venus

42%

Sailor Mars

42%

Sailor Chibi Moon

33%

Which Sailor Moon character are you?
created with QuizFarm.com


I don't like pink, I don't like crying, and there's no use dreaming of being a bride! (since we all know I won't be one! :P)






You Are A Realist


You are more romantic than 10% of the population.






When it comes to romance, you tend to take a realistic approach.
You believe that love takes time, and it's something you have to work hard for.
You're a bit cynical, and over-the-top romance tends to get under your skin.
Your heart is difficult to win... but it's totally worth it.





*blush* Hmm... the third line is certainly true.... eek!


I am 46% Grunge.
Sort of Grunge.
What's this? The longest I've been without a shower is three days? Not even close, man. I should go sit out in the rain for a week.



I am 14% Idiot.
Friggin' Genius
I am not annoying at all. In fact, most people come to me for advice. Of course, they annoy the hell out of me. But what can I do? I am smarter than most people.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home