Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Family drama / paid LJ account continuing? / Monty Python sketch character quiz

My mom emailed me this morning, telling me not to call my uncle anymore while he's here in town. Apparently, my cousin Aaron's girlfriend Joyce misinformed him about why my grandma was staying over at my parents' place for the last six months. So then I called her... seems she feels unappreciated because of all the work she did when my cousin Yvonne was over here studying, since Mom pulled strings with someone in high places to get her into university. Yvonne didn't like her criticism of who she was seeing at the time, and her multiple boyfriends afterwards. (My mom's view: "if you care about someone, you nag them... and you weren't too happy with me either for doing that!" Well, who WOULD be?!)

Add to that the fact that she hasn't been able to get ahold of Grandma for the last week or so, until this morning. Apparently Uncle Michael is now angry at Mom for something or other... she doesn't want to take them out for lunch now since the family atmosphere would be forced / strained / cool. But if he doesn't want to phone her and see what's going on from her side, she won't bother either. Ah, family drama.... ugh!




Totally unrelated: I decided to go to the page where you paid for LiveJournal accounts. Heck, I've only had two "urgent" emails from LiveJournal.com over the past week informing me that my paid account was about to expire. :P So maybe I'll get my mom to drop me off at the mall tomorrow after we're done having lunch and such with my grandma, and I won't spend a zillion bucks on stuff again. (I can only hope!) I figured that maybe I should drop the $25 USD, since I'm sure I spend more than that on more useless stuff every year... and LJ isn't exactly useless, haha. (though I'm positive my family would say it is, eep) Can't be THAT much more in Canadian dollars! I sent one money order last year for Wendy Ring's mustard, so it's not like I have no idea what to expect, haha. Just go to the bank, request a money order for $25 USD, fill it out there, put it in an envelope with a note that references my payment number (no printer, so can't print out the page), and then mail it to LJ while hoping for the best! ;) (Sarah should be happy now!)


You are the Abuse Clerk. You dish out verbal abuse all day long... as long as the customer keeps paying. AAH, what satisfying work!
You are the Abuse Clerk! You dish out verbal (and
some physical!) abuse all day long... as long as
the customer keeps payin'! Aaah... such satisfying work!


What Monty Python Sketch Character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home