Monday, February 07, 2005

Six books, including two Bathroom Readers / Food (steak and sushi in one day!)

Just got back from shopping for stuff, and it was a good thing I found the gift card my sister wanted for her birthday! :D

* Hershey's Kisses and a giant heart filled with chocolates from Shoppers Drug Mart
* a litre of liquid soap, a fleece animal throw, and a $50 Swiss Chalet gift card (also from Shoppers Drug Mart)
* The Onion: America's Finest News Source, Complete News Archives Volume 13 for Dave, Uncle John's Slightly Irregular Bathroom Reader for Eric T.'s birthday in June, Uncle John's Unstoppable Bathroom Reader for Cindy's birthday in August, and Beauty Tips from Moose Jaw: Travels in Search of Canada (by Will Ferguson) for Jon from Coles bookstore
* When I Rises Up, I Gets Confused!: The Best of Sondra Gotlieb and He's Just Not That Into You (by Greg Behrendi and Liz Tuccillo, a writer and a consultant respectively on Sex and the City) for myself, also from Coles bookstore
* three Stouffer's Pastaria microwave meals from London Drugs
* a steak / eggs / toast / potatoes / cantaloupe meal at Milestone's
* a 14-piece combo of sushi from the mall food court for later


Total: $252.73 (more than Jan. 4, but totally worth it for myself and other people!)

I think it's a good thing I'm not paying for the Flying Wedge Pizza lunch tomorrow with my parents!


Now Corey's accusing me of breaking MSN... good times, indeed! For once, he finds nothing wrong with my meal... it sounds okay to him, as long as there was no gravy or mushrooms added to the steak! (nothing of the sort today!)


On the off-chance Dave reads this before my mom gets into town: you'll like the humor! I also have the book, as I bought it for a birthday treat to myself. :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home