Thursday, February 10, 2005

Mothers and unauthorized access / Literature Classic quiz

My mom just came in here, without my permission! She buzzed the assistant manager to get in here instead... I wonder what she said to her. She doesn't seem to get the concept that my place should be private, and I should have the only say in who enters, especially now when it's early in the morning (for me) and I expect peace and quiet! I don't care if she DID give me stuff from Grandma and Dave's mom: at least I won't be seeing her for two weeks!

At least I don't have to go to lunch with her now... I *hate* having my routine interrupted! When I heard the knocking on the door, I thought it was something like the mailman with a package... like THAT ever would happen around here. As she left, she told me that she wanted to knock on the window next time, but wasn't sure which one my apartment was. Is NOTHING safe?! When I told her not to do that again, she said: "But I gave you gifts, and wanted to let you know not to meet us at 12 since Grandma wants to go home now!" That doesn't matter!

I'm too emotional / hormonal as it IS... I do NOT need my mother descending upon this place at ANY time without my prior permission! She even used my washroom, only to ask me: "Do you have your period AGAIN?!" Uh, yeah.. there's nothing I can do about it! This is why I need my @#$# PRIVACY! Sometimes she is insufferable, like now!

Yeah, I could get the manager to NOT let her in... but I suspect I'd need a good reason like a restraining order. :P Besides, I can't do anything about my fellow apartment dwellers who'd let her in... THAT has happened too many times before. NOT a good start to the day!


Note: Wacky Stuff on LJ / LJ Wacky Valentine's Day Adventure blogquizzes. (by UmbrellaGirl)

Note: LJ Valentine's Day Horrors / LJ Love Story Memegens. (by DeuceLoosely and MadCaddies)


Lord of the rings
J.R.R. Tolkien: Lord of the Rings. You are
entertaining and imaginative, creating whole
new worlds around yourself. Well-loved, you
have a whole league of imitators, none of which
is quite as profound as you are. Stories and
songs give a spark of joy in the middle of your
eternal battle with the forces of evil.


Which literature classic are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home