Monday, November 08, 2004

Talking to Shannon makes me lose brain cells...

Shannon's been my friend since 1997; we met at this summer camp for differently-abled people. She may not be so bad as a friend, but sometimes she makes me lose patience. :P Doing things with her takes longer than normal, but I try to understand. She seems to have a problem with her memory.. I had told her two minutes before she asked again what day and time we'd be meeting. (Thursday, Nov. 25.. 4:00 at the Quay, after my dentist appointment)

She also asked me how my name was spelled.. this, after knowing me for so long! Said she had two different versions of my name written down by the computer, and wanted to know which one was correct. I'll give her credit for at least asking about it, but shouldn't you know how to spell your friends' names long before this? She also claimed my Graffiti.net email address didn't work because stuff was undeliverable and such. I have been using it since January without any of those problems.. we all know it works, after all. :P

Hmm.. oh well, at least I will get to talk to two people in the next two nights that don't have "brain damage." ;) ("brain damage" is meant in an entirely joking way!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home