Saturday, November 13, 2004

Stories, books, and Christmas cards

This morning, I was greeted by a friendly reminder to check my Yahoo mail, since I had goodies in it. So I did, to find something I'll definitely read later tonight.. I didn't have time to read it all right then.

Before Awana, I went to see if I could find a book at Chapters that I'm going to get my friend Erin. She recently mentioned reading The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde, and said it really spoke to her. Unfortunately, she couldn't highlight / write in someone else's copy of the book! Upon seeing that the book meant a lot to her, I decided to buy it for her as a Christmas gift. I know she'll appreciate it. :)

While I was at the bookstore today, I also picked up the latest W.C. Privy's Bathroom Companion and the latest Bathroom Reader for myself. There are a LOT of books I'd like to at least read, but I don't have enough money to buy out the entire store! So I'm buying the ones I know I'll like.. besides, I don't want to spend ALL my cash on books! ;)

Managed to finish prepping most of the Christmas cards I'm going to mail out this afternoon, too.. that's one task done as we hurtle into the holiday season. ;) Now, to start on reading.... and checking my Gmail account, since my German friend Tim said he sent me a video a few nights ago. :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home