Thursday, July 15, 2004

Nervous and all kinds of skittish

right now, I'm nervous and all kinds of skittish..
someone said he'd give me a call at around 8 tonight..
our conversation didn't exactly end too well at 2:10..
he said he was kidding, which I believe to be true..
but there are some things you don't say.. flashed me right back to Sean and everything *he* says! ;)
(then again, I like Sean as a good wacky friend.. haha!)

Adam's online, so I asked him to give me some intel..
all I need to know is if Memphis accents are thick!
they're not as impenetrable as thick Scottish ones..
apparently, it depends on wealth if they're thick or hardly noticeable.. that's an answer! ;)
he reassures me that understanding the caller shouldn't be a huge problem.. I trust him for that..
wishes me good luck, and says the call will go fine..
however it goes, of course I'll let him know about it..
yay for trusted friends who can give you needed info!

guess I'll have to call Yazmine and Jon earlier / later..
that is, if they ever answer the phone when I do call ;)
maybe I'll even check my mail and such before 8..
I doubt it'll happen.. still got a pissload of work to do!
best get right on it, and see how things go with that..
as for the phone call, I need to calm down first..
might go out to clear my head, if I finish my mountain!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home