Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Concern about Michael / Quizzes

didn't get much sleep last night, as I was concerned about Michael.. I heard he'd gone missing..
no details here, but I seriously hope things are okay..
right now, I'm playing Tri-Peaks.. hope I don't delete it if I get too frustrated with the game!
I've done that before, and downloaded other versions off the Net.. but now the links are all kaput..

had to get this one from BigDaiv, so none of that now..
let's just say that when I get frustrated with it, I'd feel the same way about it as Spoz does about winter ;)
nothing much else to report from here.. very boring day..
although Alan can read this if he wants.. I don't care!
(to leave a comment, click on the pound key link.. the post will show up in a new window)


You are a okay person. If you picked that you don't like Nirvana, I don't like you. But if you picked that you like Nirvana, you are a cool person. Another good band is the Sex Pistols. Oh, by the way, I told you this quiz was going to be pointless.


The most pointless quiz ever
brought to you by Quizilla


you are a banana with a razor blade


The most pointless quiz ever
brought to you by Quizilla


Piano
You are a musical dog -- You were born a dog and trained as a human. You are one freak of nature, but you have to admit you are very talented.


Not another pointless quiz
brought to you by Quizilla


I'm sorry I made you feel that way. If you would like, I'll ask someone if I can borrow a brush.


The personality quiz
brought to you by Quizilla


oreos
You are a basket of lovesick Oreos. You are very lovesick and tormented. You like to express yourself through poetry and stuff like that. And either you're really in love, or you really want to be.


A very Useless quiz
brought to you by Quizilla


Dude.... you don't have a tail? That sucks.


The Tail Quiz
brought to you by Quizilla


Bible Thumper!!!!!!!!!!
No way are you my Samuel! Bible Freak!!!!!!!


The Sam Quiz
brought to you by Quizilla


my precious
my precious


Kitty Quiz
brought to you by Quizilla


You're a Punk! You wear... punk clothes and are always messy...


The Classification Quiz
brought to you by Quizilla

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home