Sunday, July 18, 2004

Random Links and Cruft

Corey told me about Random Links.. he says I can click on that all day..
instead of talking his or anyone's ear off on the phone?!
I don't know that it will happen, but we shall see..
here's a link to the organic microbrewed green tea root beer stuff..
Jeremy's blog is really funny.. "cruft" is a made-up word..
Dave's blog also has a new look to it.. must read it soon!

Jon says I'm not really invited to the Afghan Horseman..
man, I tell you that I have one NICE brother.. NOT!
also says Sean should have more cultural sensitivity..
too right, even if he's not heard of Afghani food before..
been having a good time talking to people, though..
and it's all that matters for now.. humor rocks! :)
sleepy bo bo calls for me.. phew, it's warm..

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home