Monday, July 19, 2004

"You just tried to kill me with raw meat bacteria!"

joked to Eric H. that he was trying to kill me with raw meat bacteria last night at dinner..
we're good friends, so of course he wouldn't do that..
raw chopsticks and spicy lamb shoulder.. not good!
Eric M. playfully / affectionately hit me with the stuffed chicken doll at Nathan's.. thanks, dude!
Jon didn't think he had food poisoning from the nasi goreng or the fermented soybeans at Banana Leaf..
good thing, as I remember when he threw up in an empty box at the bookstore in Lansdowne Mall..
(actually, Steph told me about it.. kinda funny, but not)

just got up from an almost five-hour nap.. mmm, sleep..
reminds me of Vivian saying Norman was gross for taking one of those in a long-ago conversation..
I guess when you need sleep, it can't be all bad..
dreamed of grocery shopping, of all things.. nice work!
now, should he call me again? not if he has bills to pay out the wazoo.. yes, I'm a cheap Asian ;)
guess I'll figure that out sometime later.. my own thoughts should be kept to myself, I've learned..
ah well, it was a great time with friends this weekend..
I'll have to make Friday plans with Eric M. since Jon's at Creation Fest.. that won't be so bad at all ;)
Richmond Crew jokes, Corona hat, singing songs.. fun times!


what kind of cookie are you?

gingersnap

You are a spicy individual and people appreciate your artistic flair. You have discriminating taste: when it comes to making friends, you're very choosy. (Or is that chewsy?)

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, it's unsuspended from lj. i looked up hahamsterette on al gore's interweb. and found this. cool.

Tuesday, July 20, 2004 at 5:37:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Flami said...

Hey, Andre! Yeah, this is another way I waste time. ;)

(not many people would be called the Hamsterette, after all.. hahaha!)

Tuesday, July 20, 2004 at 6:00:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home