Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Time with friends is cool

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VERNON.. I hope you have a good one today! :) All the memories of SV, choir, church, etc. are neat.

just went out for a BP Pasta Tuesday special treat..
might as well while I went to the bank to get money..
Eternal Sunshine will be a good time out with friends..
spent just a little time with him today.. oh well..
my life is important, and I had vital things to do..
currently deleting emails like crazy, since this 5000-limit thing in RQ is really taking off..
they can probably do it without me at this point, but I'll check in every now and then..
probably the one in my personal journal is going to take a bit more time, but that's to be expected..
good thing I have a 10 MB limit on my email inbox.. whew!









Find someone else
I guess your date really hates you
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com











yeah, ummm... rethink it
Reconsider your lover. This one is more like Michael Jackson or Ellen DeGeneres.
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com




My Valentine's Day

Created by Andy and taken 3550 times on Bzoink

Name
Birth Month
Crush's Name
Birth Country
My sexiness
43%
My date willknock me off my feet
Actually, will I even have a date?Yes



Create a Quizlet | Search Quizlets | Go to Bzoink

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,