Friday, May 14, 2004

LJ security settings and pretty color patterns... the asshole / bitch test

Geo helped me disprove my "LJ security settings" theory..
I figured out what was wrong with my computer on my own..
(the computer screen was making pretty color patterns, then the monitor appeared to blink out..
dug around back there, and found that the cause was a loose wireplug thing)
read Spoz's rant about the multiplicity of people nicknamed "Spoz" on the Internet..
those things cheered me right up, and made me feel better!

Jon just called.. he's chilling in West Van with people..
they did the Grouse Grind earlier, and he'll be here in an hour or so..
not sure that I'd be seriously worried, but it's all good..
that's fine with me, since I'm busy writing as usual.. yay!


I AM 41% ASSHOLE / BITCH!
41% ASSHOLE/BITCH
I may think I am an asshole or a bitch, but the truth is I am a good person at heart. Yeah sure, I can have a mean streak in me, but most of the people I meet like me.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home