Saturday, May 15, 2004

Eric T. is a cool person!

at Awana, Eric said he was really tired, and waved to me..
I like that guy.. he's definitely one of the cool people..
Melia said she saw baby photos of me.. I was so dark!
went out afterwards to White Spot with Steph, Cindy, Dawn, and Becky..
ditzy moments ("whoa! that looks like Becky!"), photos, food, plans, money, school, etc.
had frozen yogurt at Timothy's later in Steveston..
that was definitely a good way to spend the night..

now, I wait for certain people to come online on MSN..
my current display name is, "Spoz: I'm back here! Stephen: I killed the intangibles to watch them all writhe in utmost screaming pain... [devil icon]"
that's assuming they come online.. Spozzer will for sure..
and if the other person comes online, then I'll hide..
no, just kidding.. I guess we'll talk about things..
if I'm not at the end of my tiredness level, of course!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home