Monday, May 17, 2004

Farrah and I are going to be insane!

called Jon at 5:20 to see what was up for tomorrow..
he said he emailed everyone, like me and both Erics..
indeed he did: along with Nathan, Alan, Dave, Jen, Danielle, Adela, Sean, Justin Lam, Brian, Eunice, Janette, Megan, and Phil.. invite our friends out, even!
arranging our own rides.. I'll figure it out..
only $7 for a movie is pretty good.. no $10.95 charge..
must go to the bank tomorrow to take out some cash..
might go to BP as well, as I'd still save money later on..
we'll see what happens if I talk to someone at all..
(although today didn't go TOO terribly, I think)
Farrah and I will be insane, and go for 5000 comments on an LJ post.. should get very interesting! ;)
the original limit was 60,000-something.. *thud* indeed..
if this works, it'll be cool.. might take it to RQ!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home