Sunday, May 16, 2004

Emotional prayer time in place of service

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HARMONY.. I hope you have a really super one today! :) It was cool knowing you so many years ago. (you remind me of that girl two years ahead of me in Palmer: Harmony Ingram!)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STEPHEN.. I hope you have a really good one today! :) It's been a slice getting to know you, darling.

had an emotional prayer time today in place of service..
Hannah and Natalie deemed it "too scary," but Julie felt she needed prayer.. we were there for her..
it was good to have it with people who shared, and knew what I was feeling with all the aftereffects..
talked to Jon, Steph, Jessica, Maisie, Phil, Melia, Vanessa, Emily, Eric, Jen, Dawn, Citrus, Danielle, Dave, Justin L., Sean, Clement, and others..
that afternoon worship service; life / updates / plans..
get-togethers; Steph in high heels and a skirt; Jon's CD / book purchases yesterday at Chapters..
Jen's Kenya trip for three weeks in June; going to 7-11 / the bathroom; the aftereffects we all feel..
chewy cookies vs. crunchy ones; food; sibling relationship talks; gum; lunch; movies; etc.
at least all that drove certain thoughts to the back burner of the mind, or entirely out of my head..
the cause of my funk the other day has been resolved..
may the driving out continue till I feel something else!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home