Monday, May 17, 2004

Turning on ICQ is worth it for certain people! / Outlander quizzes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ARTHUR.. I hope you have a good one today! :) It was great chatting with you in the past.

things are looking a little better this morning..
I'll have to call Jon tonight to figure out movie plans..
I did tell Eric I'd turn on ICQ just for him so he'd know..
"you are such a good friend la!" he said.. I like that!
hey, it makes things slower.. but for certain people, I'll do that friendly service ;)
certainly need to keep in touch with my understanding pals!




Yo Soy Claire
Beauchamp de Outlander

¿Y
tu?



Other possible results include Jamie Fraser, Fergus, Jack Randall, Geillis Duncan, and John Grey. Hmm.. at least I wasn't Geillis or Jack Randall. If you want to know more, read the books. ;)

Claire
You are Claire Beauchamp Randall Fraser. You
are resourceful, practical and a strong woman.
You're not afraid to stand up for yourself or
do whatever is needful for those you love,
whatever the risk to yourself. You have a gift
for healing and you are a faithful lover.


Which woman from the Outlander series are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Hey, at least the quizzes are consistent.. I'd be somewhat gobsmacked if I was Claire in one, and (let's say) Jocasta in the other!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home