Monday, April 12, 2004

Sweetness isn't a replacement for humor

right before I went to bed at 2:10 last night, I called Jon's..
let's see how THEY like being called at insanely weird hours..
of course, I hung up after one ring.. still gets an evil laugh!
mwahahahaha.. evil demonic laughs totally rock! ;)

this morning, I got an email and felt touched because of it..
sweetness isn't a replacement for humor, but comes close..
didn't bother replying.. I felt all kinds of apathetic.. um, yay?
at least someone came online later, and improved my mood ;)

I fired up ICQ to send Eric a message about burning the CD..
welfy, Jim, and Phoenix will get copies..
dunno when I'll mail them, but eventually they will get there..
got a birthday reminder for LeeJam.. I went to another site..
posted up some greetings and wishes for him there..
apparently, he has a blog now.. I should go check it out..
haven't talked to him for ages.. too bad MSN doesn't work..
heck, Spoz and I haven't talked for at least three weeks!

yep, I miss everyone when ICQ and MSN don't work well..
also decided to post up a bit of an update on me..
TLD jokingly said everything was good, excepting one point..
I should note that everything's quite fine with us there..
he said life / the world has lost all meaning now.. hahaha, I'll talk to my generous benefactor soon! ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home