Sunday, April 11, 2004

Insanely hot for this time of year... / Personality Quiz

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAVE.. I hope you have a great one today! :) I'll miss your humor when you leave.. love ya!

phew.. it's insanely hot for this time of year.. 26°?
Cindy definitely didn't need to wear her sweater today..
we told Dave that she was always cold when he asked..
Jon sounded better and more consistent voice-wise.. woohoo!
Eric M. said that my Coffee Crisp breakfast wasn't nutritious..
believe me, I knew that one going into it.. good ol' jokes..
at least Jon signed everyone's birthday cards early..
I gave the ApologetiX CD to Eric H. before service..
Danielle was so taken with it; she wants to borrow it next..
not a problem, even though it's originally Jon's CD ;)
,
sat by both Erics during service today.. gotta enjoy it..
heard Sean, Citrus, Brian, and Derek do a special song, too..
talked to both Erics, Kevin, Citrus, Danielle, Ethan, Jackie, Fidela, Daniel, Dave, Alan, Norman, Jon, and others:
Jon's sickness; his Saturday recital with Christine; updates..
my Corona Extra cap / blue outfit; the hockey playoff games..
certain problems of Danielle's, especially last Sunrise service..
ants in the backyard; going to Toronto and being cheap..
where Nathan was; Dave's birthday being today; saying hi..
the warm weather; our birthday card routine; all-you-can-eat..
scheduling things around games; Danielle's "impressive" stuff..
special diets of Eric M. and Michelle; Victoria; plans for later..
Crew jokes (A-1, #4 / Alderbridge, unlocking doors, etc.); life..
music; interesting books; mosquito bites; having bubble tea..
bugging Ty about his slack schedule; Lent in general; etc.
definitely a very good time with my friends.. those rock!


You're so freakin' normal... basically, you're a
You're so freakin' normal... basically, you're a "goody-goody," straight A student, and model citizen. I've got a lot of friends like you... But I can't say I'm one of them.


Take this quiz about.. well, your personality (or else)
brought to you by Quizilla

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home