Saturday, April 10, 2004

Jon sounds like Eric! / Sexuality Quiz

spent a very lo-fi day at home.. Corey's very amusing..
I just called Jon, and thought he was Eric for a second..
apparently, he sounds like Eric when he's this sick..
maybe I just have Eric on the brain or something..
there's certainly nothing wrong with THAT, hahaha! ;)
at any rate, he's not going to the Sunrise service tomorrow..
which is probably a good thing for me since I need to sleep!
I've got thoughts swirling round my head as usual.. um, yay?
maybe there will be a resolution to them.. carefulness is key!


You are STRAIGHT! You are so far in the closet, you found that ugly old sweater your grandmother knitted for you.... Not to mention Homophobic!


SEXUALITY QUIZ!
brought to you by Quizilla

I am not homophobic. At least I have morals. :P

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home