Friday, April 09, 2004

Come with me to the dark side....

had quite a nice chat with Geo and others last night..
discussed new developments, fun stuff, color changes..
for now, the verdict is "how cute".. that, I can live with..
Snoopy thinks I should come with him to the dark side..
then convert a certain other person with naughtiness.. hahaha!
at least I'm able to maintain other friendships with people..
maybe I should also talk to Steve, and email Dave / Kempy..
haven't talked to them and others for such a long time..
partly my fault, and partly MSN spitting the dummy..
I can just imagine what Spoz would say.. gotta talk to him!
Jon will just call me whenever today, which suits me fine..
I'll get to see my friends again at church tonight.. woohoo!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home