Thursday, April 08, 2004

Two shot equivalents do affect me!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CLEMENT.. I hope you have a really super one today! :) We won't see you this summer.. boo!

feeling better about certain things today.. friends are good ;)
missing the whole Richmond Crew vibe for some reason..
Avec les compliments de VICTOIRE pink T-shirt, then..
plus the appropriate music to suit: all the Eric-music, haha!
will I miss certain people if I don't talk to them for a day?
guess all I can do is experiment and see about that ;)
(no, I'm not likely talking about anyone reading this, hehehe)
tried the whole vodka experience again, thanks to Corey..
debatable whether it was actually enjoyable, however..
but he was right: two shot equivalents did affect me..
typo-filled messages were BEFORE that, too... oh my!
all to the good, though.. coz I'm feeling lo-fi funky..

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home