Saturday, February 07, 2004

What's going on?!

Eunice said she had a family dinner to go to.. feels really bad..
no real worries there; she'd been trying to phone me all day..
since I wasn't expecting any calls, I put the Call Block on..
if Jon was supposed to email me as she said, I got nothing!
then I called Helen to make plans for next Thursday..
she hadn't heard from anyone regarding Sophia's place..
but she did offer to give me a ride, which was nice of her..
at least I know where I'll be that night.. having fun, aye?

I called Jon just now to see what was happening tomorrow..
while he was harassing Ty and his friend Jeremy, he told me..
Sean's dinner is at the Romano Macaroni Grill, which is sweet..
was last there in January 2003 for Jason's birthday lunch..
he turned 30 then, and Sean's now 24.. birthdays at the Grill..
Jon told Dave to drive me there.. should be lots of people..
since he has to teach at 8, he's not sure about afterwards..
but someone should be available to drive me home later..
so much for trying to save my money from now on..
suppose it'll be a cheap Granville Sushi lunch tomorrow..
definitely looking forward to tomorrow.. more exciting ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home