Friday, January 23, 2004

While I'm waffling.. the Friday Five!

At this moment, what is your favorite...

1. ...song?

Too many to choose from.. augh! :) I'll pick Indestructible by the Matthew Good Band. The title represents what I want to be.. I was reminded of it this morning when talking to someone about how much we wanted to be robots, heh.

2. ...food?

You can't go wrong with some hot and sour soup.. wooyeah! Generally.. the spicier, the better. Although if it's TOO hot for you even with water, then that's no good.

3. ...TV show?

E.R. Although for some reason I haven't been watching it (or any TV) of late. Same goes for Guinness World Records Primetime.. that show is hilarious at times! (and gross at others, but eh.. it's the nature of the beast ;) )

4. ...scent?

Right now, it's freshly cooked homemade food... mmm, food. *grins, knowing she sounds like a pig.. but not really caring, either*

5. ...quote?

"Dreams; those little slices of death, how I loathe them." -- Edgar Allan Poe.

Very apt, since I've been having freaky-ass dreams lately! Someone says it's amazing that I can even sleep after the one I had about human freaks last week... I tend to agree!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home