Friday, January 23, 2004

My package made it to Newcastle in four days!

got a very good LJ comment from Roger just now..
just so I don't forget it, here it is:

_____________________________________________________________

YOU are amazing!! I received a parcel today and i was totally blown away with what you sent me, it's not very often i'm lost for words but i was today. I loved the photography booklet and Vancouver looks like such a beautiful place, when do i move in??

The card is beautiful too, i'll never forget how amazing it felt to receive that card. The fact that you'd taken the time to think of me like that is still amazing.

I'm really honoured to call you my friend.

Love Jim xx

_____________________________________________________________

what can I say to that reaction.. grin like a maniac! ;)
I definitely think of my friends in a special way..
didn't mean to make him absolutely speechless, though!
did I think it would make it to Newcastle in four days?
no, but I'm happy it did.. very glad he liked it..
sure, he wants to move from home in a while..
but I don't think a trans-Atlantic move is in the cards!
certainly I'm honored to call him my friend, as well..
and I definitely send him my love and support..
at least one person thinks I'm amazing, so take that! ;P

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home