Friday, January 23, 2004

Jim's comment... we love each other in a friendly way!

got another comment from him soon after the first..
since prose is better than this point form, here it is:

____________________________________________________
I forgot to ask if i was on the list... LOL i know i know you aren't telling anyone!!

My dad has always wanted to visit Canada, all his life he's been saying he wants to go there one day. Every photo was beautiful, i just want to jump on a plane and visit you.

See how crazy i've been today i even managed to spell my own name wrong in the last comment.

Love you too, you are precious.

xx
____________________________________________________

believe me, the love is meant in a purely platonic way..
glad to know I made such an impression on him..
and I'm not telling anyone if they're on the list of 8 ;)
so unless they manage to snag my offline diary..
nobody is going to be privy to this information.. hahahaha!


was also just reading Spoz's blog.. he has weird dreams..
I've been having them a lot lately, so no blogs on them..
I might tell him about mine soon, or on the forum..
more than likely, he'll brand them as "freaky".. whatever! :P

now.. should I go out later today or be a hermit?
both have their own appeal.. but I really don't know..
I feel like being a slave to a certain part of me..
believe me, that shouldn't be equated to *wanting* it..
since it's now 4:45, I'd better tell Jon what I decide soon..
I'm leaning towards being a hermit for once, haha..
haven't had that chance for weeks and weeks..
so maybe I'll take the opportunity, and do stuff later..
who knows what will happen anyhow.. certainly not me!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home