Monday, January 26, 2004

A few good things...

well, I've decided NOT to post yesterday's poem here..
certain people might just stumble across it.. not good..
a few good things have happened to me lately, though..
the hilarious lunch with my friends was great..
got $60 in "lucky money" from two people..
had a long conversation with Sam about various things..
(it was interesting and an opening-up, for sure..
should've given him a chance to say goodnight.. next time!)

Spoz called me a "forum monster" at the Subwoofer forums..
I guess that he's the Mary Shelley to my Frankenstein ;)
got an email from the library: I can pick up Human Monsters!
since I'm going out tomorrow anyways, I'll do it then..
also had support from my friends at my safe place..
now, if a certain someone would email me.. it'll be okay!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home