Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Aslan's comparisons are STUPID! / Quizzes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JENNIFER.. I hope you have a really special one today! :) It was good knowing you at Kwantlen.

Aslan has really managed to annoy me and others..
he compared my "irritating" use of "yer" to Ebola..
my casual English is NOT as irritating as the deadly virus!
I don't care if he doesn't like it.. it's wrong on a lot of levels..
told me that he didn't like seeing it on his Internet..
there's a LOT of things from him that I don't like seeing..
but do *I* make a huge deal out of it? no, not really..
John says I should just not bother with the dweeb anymore..
someone says I should point out any mistake he makes..
extremely ripe possibilities there for both options..
needless to say, I don't think Ebola irritates him..
for my own sanity, I shall not talk to him for some time..
not MY fault his brain is totally non-functioning! ;)


hmm.. seems my Yahoo Messenger's had all it can take..
every time I start it now, it says I have 254 new messages..
I know the true number is probably way higher than that..
when I check it later, I'm sure I'll break the old record of 228...
never again, I swear.. that is, unless Graffiti defenestrates..
here's hoping like hell that doesn't happen at all..
and at least my toilet is fixed now.. so things are looking up!


I just took the Sesame Street Character Test, and this is what it had to say about me:

You are ELMO. You are cute, and everyone loves you. You are a best friend that no one takes the chance of losing. You don't like to hurt other people's feelings, but if you do, it's not intentional. Life is a breeze. You are witty and calm most of the time. Just keep clear of backstabbers, and you are worry free.


I also took the What Kind of Cat are You? test, and this is what it had to say about me:

The evidence is in, and you are undeniably the personality type of a:

Persian.

You take good care of yourself and might be considered a bit vain, but that's okay, because you have good cause. You may pull back a bit at parties, but once you have found someone to talk to, you feel quite at home. Your friends would describe you as a very sweet person, with a gentle demeanor. You are affectionate and loyal to family and friends.

In high school, you were either the Homecoming Queen or King.


Bear
What Is Your Animal Personality?

brought to you by Quizilla


I am not a type of music
You're nothing, really. But you're nice.


What type of music are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


broadsword
You are a broadsword! You are double-edged and
sharp. As swords go, you are a happy medium.
Long, but not too long. Sharp, but not enough to
make the blade weak. Strong, but not overly heavy.


What kind of sword are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


entrancing
You have an entrancing kiss ~ the kind that leaves
your partner bedazzled and maybe even feeling
that he / she is dreaming. Quite effective; the kiss
that never lessens and always blows your
partner away like the first time.


What kind of kiss are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


The Color Test

Being a sensible person, you prefer to research any situation before taking action. You don't trust anyone's opinion but your own. You handle your money carefully and accumulate it in small, but secure, increments.

Preferring a more casual appearance, you are more comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt than in a suit. You don't like overdressing for any occasion, although you never look scruffy.

Variety is the spice of life! You are comfortable in any crowd or situation, and always come away with new friends.

You are a very practical person. It's more important to you that the things you own are useful, rather than nice to look at.

A good listener. You are comfortable allowing others to take the spotlight and share their adventures. You are protective about your friendship and ensure the best for your friends.

You are very strong-willed, even bordering on stubborn. You like to take care of yourself before helping others, although you will never let people down.


I'm honeydew bubble tea!
Click here to take the test!

your flavor is oO Honeydew Oo

Congratulations, you sweetheart. You enjoy wild popularity because of your sweetness and your caring nature. Selfless and sensitive, you care deeply about others and you worry sometimes about what others think about you. But people everywhere love you, so that's okay.


HASH(0x87d99c8)
Congratulations! You're a fuzzy navel!!


What Drink Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home