Friday, January 23, 2004

Corey trying to make me feel better... presents and flowers! / Ladder Theory / Quizzes

decided to stay home tonight and be a hermit..
although I'll have to go to my brother's later on..
damn, I wish I could truly be a hermit.. maybe next week?
(although I'll have to attend weekender obligations.. sigh)
Jon sarcastically thanked me for telling him why I'm home..
"uh.. thanks for telling me you're a slave to your butt.."
hey dude, at least I gave you a REASON.. live with it :P

at any rate, Corey tried to make me feel better..
"those icons that you can't see are a present and a flower"..
hey, it made me smile.. which was a good thing, indeed..
even if he WAS sending me Trillian icons I couldn't see :P

we also talked about the Vassilievs for a while..
that 1800's Russian peasant family who had 69 children..
only two of the children failed to survive their infancy..
16 pairs of twins, 7 sets of triplets, and 4 of quadruplets..
I hear the husband had 16 kids with another wife afterwards..

makes me wonder if he has any living descendants..
with a family that size, I'm guessing you just have to..
then again, we're talking about Russia here..
not sure the conditions would be conducive to that..
who knows? interesting to speculate about, of course..
and that's my "obsessive detail" for today.. wooyeah! ;)


The Ladder Theory of Male / Female Interaction

Stolen from Spoz's Rant.. he stole it from one of G's emails.

Very interesting stuff.. I don't agree 100% with it, but I don't totally disagree either.


Which Cartoon Car Would You Drive?

(I don't drive, but took the quiz for laughs anyhow)

My results: The Scooby gang's Mystery Machine. You want a car with personality, but you also need space for all your friends. That's why you drive this big van, painted with a colorful (some might call it "tacky") design. It has plenty of room for the whole gang, and even a big dog, right in the front seat. What are you waiting for? Throw your tools and equipment in the back, and hit the road.

That would probably be very true even if I did drive! Hahaha.. friends do rock, y'know! :)


HASH(0x879b528)
You are Freya! Freya is the goddess of love and
fertility. Freya lives in the beautiful
Folkvang [battlefield] and each day she chooses
half of the slain warriors to split with Odin.
She had a husband named Od, whom she somehow
lost and cried golden tears for. Many believe
Od is Odin.

Freya's chariot is drawn by male cats and she owns
the precious Brisings' necklace, which she
slept with four dwarves to acquire. She also
owns a feather coat which she could use to fly
between the worlds.
Freya is the most beautiful of all goddesses in
Valhalla, and she is not afraid to use her
beauty and charm to get her way. She is also a
loving and sensual person who believes in the
good in people. She is known to be somewhat
"easy" though, but she'd probably say
that's part of being the goddess of love.


Which Norse Mythology character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


Suicide Note Generator

Listen Up, Dumbfucks:

Most people kill themselves because of a mental condition. This is true in my case, too. The condition I suffer from is that I am not normal, I am not like every "sane" person in the world.

I am not normal in the sense that I am not like every other one of you brain-dead zombies. I can think. I can reason intelligently. I can observe and learn from life. I can make my own decisions and follow through on them. And I can do these without any aid from celebrities, T.V., or radio. Unfortunately, every one of you shit-brained lemmings in the world seem to lack these skills and I can't fucking take it any more.

Since everyone else in this world is a fucking retarded drone who revels in their ignorance and unintelligence, I must put an end to my misery. I truly wish I was normal. I wish I could be a fucking retarded drone whore like all of you. I wish I could have the same conversations day in and day out about sports, politics, or "how about that weather, huh?" But I can't. Sure, you'll see this note and say Leslie's the crazy one. You have to... it's the only way you can go on thinking you're sane and your pathetic life is meaningful. Go ahead, call me the weirdo like everyone else surely will. Then return to your happiness of everyday mindless monotony.

My only wish is that the bullet I put into my brain doesn't kill me, but only leaves me brain-dead. For if ignorance is bliss and every one of you fuck-for-brains is truly happy, then living a life without a brain stem in a coma must surely be utopia.


Leave my machine plugged in, you fucking retards!

Leslie

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home