Wednesday, November 12, 2003

You and your patronizing!

this is really starting to affect me in a slight way..
thank goodness it'll be over relatively quickly..
he emailed me back, presumably to answer "why sweetie?"
can't be THAT hard to read (as per Corey); I'll do so now..
I don't believe that he thinks of me with affection..
(do I think of him with affection? nope, definitely not!)
says it was "perhaps a wee bit condescending / patronizing"..
oh, he gave me his reasons.. which I can live with..
but just because I don't know much isn't a reason for that..
I'd written that I wasn't angry now, which is partly true..
his interpretation was that I'd been angry before..
so he apologized for writing that.. *I* can accept it ;)
(his only reason for apologizing is that I'd written of my anger..
no, he didn't say that.. but I get that distinct impression)

I'm not going to bomb his inbox anymore at present..
(Eric said he felt like Noah when I flooded his inbox ;) )
my initial impression of his tone was correct..
and I'm not wasting thought on that in future..
now, to happy email memories like Spoz and my friends!

Edit: he emailed me AGAIN with a reply to mine..
maybe if I stop replying, MY inbox won't be flooded ;)
a simple thanks for accepting his apology..
unworthiness / presumption / wrong.. all these things..
now, does this message really require a reply?
I could think of a few things to say, but won't..
they all may involve communication on a certain topic..
which is something I'm not ready for quite yet..
I'm unsure whether I should risk it now..
go for a surface light-hearted reply, I suppose!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home