Wednesday, November 12, 2003

All kinds of skittish now...

damn, I'm all kinds of skittish / nervous / anxious just now..
as I said before, I had to ask something of someone..
might as well satisfy the ambient / latent curiosity ;)
(any emotional subtext to the "sweetie" in that reply?
sure, it's just a reply.. but I'd like some answers!)
good thing I have Corey around to diffuse some of it..

opened it.. "two-thirds humor and one-third annoyance"..
all right, I'm satisfied that I at least got an answer..
phew.. I don't have to deal with nervous dread anymore! :)
wait.. now I have another question... damn, dude!
guess I'll have to go through all that again.. ah well..
story of my life, that.. lots of curveballs here ;)
sure, it might not have been the most optimal reply..
(like something more friendly-sounding)
but I'm not going to fash over that now if I can help it..
I believe it's pretty much over and done with..
give me SOME credit here for not always mentioning him! ;)

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home