Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Violin at the graveside

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARK.. I hope you have a great one today! :) It was greatly interesting talking to you.

wow.. a whole day without any online conversations..
that's a pretty rare thing for me indeed these days..
but living in real life ain't so bad either at times..
so long as it doesn't totally kill your will / zest to live..
sometimes it's sucked me down that path, but not today..
definitely a very sweet thing to cherish and treasure..
who knows when that'll happen again for me, eh?

I had a great conversation with Yazmine earlier tonight..
she reminded me that I was special and close to her..
(wonders what she'd do if something happened to me..
doesn't know who she'd be very close to, then..)
told me the wisdom that a friend had imparted to her..
even if I did lose a friend, I did regain one later on..
so it's all part of the replacement process or something..
don't know if one can replace the other, but he is sweet..

I'm going to go to Linda's memorial service tomorrow..
I'd better be in full control of my emotions, too..
not sure why I feel that way, since I won't get bugged on it..
then again, I don't want Eric to see me like that later on..
I don't think tears and Scary Movie 3 go together, anyhow ;)
my brother's been tabbed to play violin at the graveside..
he'd best cancel any plans he had, till at least 3..
plus make sure the cold and the rain don't ruin it..
it'll go all right, I think.. at least, I definitely hope so!

now, to sleep.. and perchance to dream of good things?
I didn't sleep well last night for unrelated reasons..
so I'd really hope I'm tired out enough to get some rest..
sleep is serenading me with its clarion call, so I'm outta here!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home